Whether you are a Swallow or an Amazon, you can now set a new fashion trend with our stunning new collection of handmade Nancy Blackett jewellery, and support your favourite Arthur Ransome boat, the Nancy Blackett, at the same time!
Choose from an exquisite pair of earrings, a fabulous pendant, a handsome pair of cufflinks and a subtle lapel badge, all created by marine artist Claudia Myatt. The earrings and pendant are also available together as a unique set.
Because our new range of jewellery is handmade to your order, our last ordering dates for Christmas are a week earlier than usual, in order to allow sufficient time for Claudia to make up your order:
- 24th November for delivery to Africa or the Middle East
- 28th November for delivery to Asia, the Far East (including Japan), Cyprus, Eastern Europe (except Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia), and the Caribbean, Central & South America
- 1st December for delivery to Australia, New Zealand or Greece
- 5th December for delivery to Canada, the USA and Europe (Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Italy, Poland, Sweden)
- 7th December for delivery to Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Iceland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland)
- 11th December for delivery to the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man
Due to anticipated demand, you should order your exclusive handmade Nancy Blackett jewellery today.
As always, proceeds our shop support the work of the Nancy Blackett Trust, so order your jewellery today and help keep Nancy Blackett afloat for all of our enjoyment.